Thursday 30 August 2012

Life.



Feeling reflective about a lot today. 

Keep thinking about the best bits and worst bits of past friendships and relationships (it's amazing how one can really outweigh the other in some cases). 

Home friends :)

Thinking about what I'm missing (a bit of the grass is always greener syndrome has struck).

I am enjoying temping meeting new people, and doing different things.

I miss the Cardiff lifestyle and my friends there. 

Not feeling sociable- I want to sit in bed (in my old room) and watch films all day while a thunderstorm rages outside. 

I want to be able to say that by Christmas that I will have settled into the swing of things, but deep down I know Christmas will be hard this year because of us loosing Grandad (also no Christmas dinner with my housemates!). 

 This post seems heavy with negativity 
but the positives are there too.

No comments:

Post a Comment