Tuesday 14 August 2012

Post



Sell your soul, work every hour under the sun, save the few that you sleep, long for the days when your main responsibility was turning up to lectures, money comes into your bank account, watch the direct debits drain it, save a little, the heartbreaks, unexpected expense, early mornings, all weathers- somehow all of this seems worth it for the good bits; the surprises, lust, love, laughter, living for the weekend, the two weeks in the height of summer when Heathrow beckons you in.

Everything has seemed dull, and monotonous recently, and if I'm honest quite bleak. But now, I have set a goal, it's going to be achieved. Also I will be booking tickets to visit my friends, and they are coming to visit me- having things to look forward to just seems to make the world progress for me.

Anyway, this blog hasn't got a point, it is more of a 'I feel better now' post.

No comments:

Post a Comment