Thursday 21 June 2012

It's not happening!


With everyone starting to go one way or another and leaving Cardiff it is the start of the goodbyes. Half of my housemates have left already- the house feels very empty and sad. I'm starting to come round to the idea of going home, working and saving some money so I might have to be saying bye soon too. Yesterday was one of the last chances to hang out with Omi so we took full advantage of the sun, went down the park and had champagne and strawberries!









Tom's leaving party is tomorrow night as he is abandoning us to go to Camp America! It sounds like he will have an amazing time and I'm jealous- but I'm going to miss him lots. Elly and I are going to hang out everyday and do cool things like go to London, maybe Harry Potter World while he's gone :P



Anyway, the point of this blog is that I hate that it's happening! Can't we have another couple of years of unemployed student bliss??

No comments:

Post a Comment