Tuesday 6 March 2012

An introduction of sorts

I don't really know why I've started this blog. I won't do it frequently, I will post stupid things that no-one will care to read or look at and the content will probably consist largely of photos of myself and my friends that I may not have even taken. With that said and done, alonzy!

I should introduce myself. I'm Vicky, or rather Victoria as my mother still insists on calling me. I look like this:







I read, I go to University, I have a part-time job in a pub, I go out, I like the colour blue. I take pictures with this beautiful camera as well as my digital compact.


I have fantastic mates who I shall probably talk about until you feel like you know them as well as that bollard knows Elly! (That's a story for another day).

The weather in Cardiff has slowly been brightening up, tempting us with the idea of a warm summer...
Well let's see. All I hope for is that this summer is as good as the last, but with the end of university looming and no immediate job or house on the horizon, I have a lot to sort out before I can start planning anything else. Last summer saw me living at home for a month but travelling around the UK, having friends to visit, going to festivals (well just the one), and gaining the odd parking ticket (meh). Picture time:











Some of those pictures are not the right way round which is irritating but I shall soon figure this out and rectify it for the next post. 

That's enough about myself for now, plus I've just realised I've got 15 minutes before I start work- Tra. 

No comments:

Post a Comment